Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Check and Double Check

I did NOT see this coming. I have to say I am still in shock. NO I AM NOT PREGGO...lol...just wanted to put that out there. Anyways, a lot has happened since last night when we met with a Bethany case worker. I'm just going to start by saying that God works in mysterious ways and does protect those that love him. I'm sure that you might have noticed that our logo has changed on this page from Bethany to Covenant Care....that's because in the last 24hrs we have switched adoption agencies. WHAT A WHIRL WIND!!!  We knew going into this process that we would have a bumpy ride and have been praying that God would lead us thru it..and boy has he opened our eyes. AND WE ARE SO GRATEFUL!! I am not going to go into all the details. However, I will say that we want to follow God's direction for us and want Him to receive the glory out of this adoption. We want to know that the Birth Mother of our child is taken care of, ministered to, and comforted with support from us and the agency. Unfortunately Bethany really let us down...but by God's provision we have hope and connections with a Wonderful Christian Agency that focuses on ministering to all birth mothers. I could not imagine giving up  a child and have so much respect for those that do for the benefit of the child. I want our Birth mother to know that she is respected and most of all I want her to know the love of GOD. So, with that said we will be filling out our pre-application ASAP for Covenant Care:)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how God is going to bless you and Paul for your concern regarding your baby's birth mother! You're one day closer to being a mommy and daddy (and me "Babby" again). Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited for you and Paul! Everything is in God's hands. This was just a bump in the road that God has already laid out for you. You are in our thoughts and prayers and we can't wait to see the Caputo family grow!

    Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 3:13-14

    ReplyDelete