Monday, December 12, 2011

Agency Decision....FINALLY:)

Tonight with met with the case manager from Bethany Christian Adoption Agency here in our home! It was great! She went over all the facts about who Bethany is, what they stand for, and how they can help us with our adoption. It was so comforting to hear how steadfast they are after God's heart and how they will go out of their way to help a child. I have to say I was already excited about adopting...but now I am CRAZY EXCITED! It definitley feels real to me that this is actually happening and we are going to be parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO! I kept wondering when it would feel real...and I am finally there. So..NO QUESTIONS ASKED we WILL be ADOPTING for Bethany Christian Adoption Agency. We feel so comforted working with such an amazing organization. Please check them out!.BETHANY And if you know of ANYONE who is pregnant and is considering adoption PLEASE let us know:) I doubt I get any sleep tonight...but I'm sure this will be the first of many sleepless nights for me. Goodnight all!

2 comments: